Delivery & Returns
Processing and Delivery
- The Customer’s order will be processed each Monday (excluding public holidays) to avoid shipping during a weekend due to the perishable nature of the Product.
- Please note, we cannot ship to PO Boxes
- The product will be shipped within 48 hours of processing the Customer’s order.
- Estimated delivery time will vary based on time of order, shipping method selected and customer’s delivery address and is expected to be 2-7 business days for Sydney metro & 3-10 business days regional & interstate.
- Despatch of the order will be via the delivery method selected by the Customer and the cost of the selected delivery method added to the Price.
- Delivery of the Product to a third party nominated by the Customer is deemed to be delivery to the Customer.
- Bracket Brewing may deliver the Product by separate shipments. Each separate shipment shall be invoiced and paid in accordance with the provisions in these T&C.
- The failure to deliver shall not entitle either party to treat this contract as repudiated.
- Bracket Brewing shall not be liable for any actual or foreseeable loss or damage whatsoever due to failure to deliver the Product (or any separate shipment of the Product) promptly or at all, where the failure is due to circumstances beyond its control or where a freight shipper is used.
- Risk for the Product passes to the Customer on shipment of the Product.
- Returns will only be accepted on condition that:
- the Product is defective;
- the Product is returned within 7 days of the delivery date; and
- the Product is unopened.
- Bracket Brewing is not liable for Product which has not been stored in a proper manner.
Damaged Goods upon Delivery
- Different shippers will have different requirements, but generally you should:
- Take a photo of the damaged package
- Contact the shipper directly within 30 days of the purchase
- Find additional information here
- In the event of a genuine dispute, Bracket Brewing will attempt to resolve the matter to the satisfaction of the Customer within 14 days of notification of the dispute. If the dispute cannot be resolved either party may refer the matter to Fair Trading NSW for resolution.